Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Article on "Exam stress"

Before I share some affirmations for children appearing for exams, I'd like to share that just relax & let go of all thoughts like what will my parents think about me(they love you too much & won't judge you), what will my friends think about me, what will my teachers think about me. It's just YOU judging YOU. Always Remember, You are Awesome and You matter the most.

Affirmations:

1. I enjoy the subject for which I am studying
2. My memory is awesome, and I easily recall information that I have learned
3. I feel relaxed and confident during exams
4. I am awesome!!

If a question appears difficult, just close your eyes for a few seconds, take a deep breath in and out, and see the question from a fresh perspective with a clear & calm thought process.

Most important, exams are not to judge the person you are, they are simply a tool to help you share the knowledge you have gained during the last few months or year. Just enjoy the process!!!!

-Rajat Soni

No comments:

Post a Comment

A stunning victory srilanka by our class 2 students 8G

https://globalcloud-dpsbopal.blogspot.com/2020/01/a-stunning-victory-sri-lanka-tour.html?m=1