Monday, August 13, 2018

Science ISA Experience by Om Makadia

ISA Activity (Science) !!

I am going share my experience on ISA Activity (Science) which was the project given during summer vacation. For this project, we have to make working/non-working models of several agricultural practices like Drip Irrigation, Inter-cropping, Vertical Farming, etc. This project was to be done in group of 4-5 students. For this project, I have made a group with Rachit Upadhyay and we both have decided to do the project on Inter-cropping. While making project, I have been very curious, finding information on Inter-cropping. Inter-cropping means, ’Growing of two or more crops simultaneously on the same piece of land.’ Our project was selected for science exhibition in our school on the day of PTM for class 8. During this project, I have enjoyed finding many other information on agriculture related practices. I really enjoyed doing this ISA Activity…..!!

By Om Makadia

2 comments:

A stunning victory srilanka by our class 2 students 8G

https://globalcloud-dpsbopal.blogspot.com/2020/01/a-stunning-victory-sri-lanka-tour.html?m=1